The iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are celebrating their first anniversary this September. They have so much to offer – but at a lower cost than the newest devices. So when you’re shopping for your next upgrade, consider saving some money and getting a device that offers an abundance of time-saving features and organization that will put a personal assistant to shame.
Many consumers often snub Apple’s older devices every September in favor of the newer and snazzier smartphones. They believe that the newest devices are better and more capable of organizing our hectic daily lives. But in truth, nothing could be further from reality.
Here are some awesome benefits of owning an iPhone 6s or and iPhone 6s Plus:
- Get one of two capacity sizes: 32GB or 128GB.
- See the brightest colors with Retina HD display and “feel” buttons and apps on your touchscreen with 3D touch.
- Phenomenal screen resolution: iPhone 6s offers 1334 x 750 pixel resolution, iPhone 6s Plus offers 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution.
- 12MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, digital zoom up to 5x, Live Photos with stabilization, autofocus, exposure control, and auto HDR for photos.
- Second generation fingerprint sensor built right into the home button.
- Active assistance from Siri: including sending messages, setting reminders, proactive suggestions, and to listen/identify songs.
- EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone plug, Lightning USB cable, and USB adapter come with the iPhone device.
Fortunately, and for a limited time (until 9/30/16), if you buy an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus on a 2-year contract or device payment plan, you’ll get a one-time $100 coupon emailed to you on November 1st. This handy coupon must be used between November 1st and the end of 2016. The best part of this is you can put that coupon towards any accessory, or any tablet purchase (with two-year activation), or upgrade.
This offer won’t last long, and neither will supplies. Don’t wait to visit your local TCC store to get your new iPhone 6s or 6s Plus.